1.8

I hired JG Tax to deal with the IRS for back taxes from 2009 through 2014. After paying a large sum for this service,

-- I did all the preparation of tax information, they plugged it in electronically and provided me with returns to file. Had I gone to HR Block I would have saved myself 5K.

-- No settlement, adjustment, etc. was made.

-- Even though the IRS considered the tax "Currently Non Taxable," penalties and interest continue to accrue.

-- They said they filed an abatement, which turns out to be a single page electronic form. The wording they used for the reason for the abatement was "We are requesting a first time abatement. FTA" Nothing about my being seriously ill and disabled.

-- It would cost additional funds for them to fill out (electronic form) the Offer in Compromise that actually allows you to pay less then the actual tax amount.

-- The gentleman I worked with was unhelpful and condescending.

For these reasons, I would not recommend going with JG Tax and would spend the necessary funds to go through an HR Block or other like tax preparation company before hiring someone to submit the abatement or Offer in Compromise. Else you are throwing away money needed to actually pay off the IRS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of jg tax group tax solutions and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4500. JG Tax Group needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jg tax group tax solutions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at JG Tax Group.

Had an Experience with JG Tax Group?

Comments

East Brainerd, Tennessee, United States #1202865

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. If one person were waging a campaign of lies about JGTG, then I'd understand their defensive reply. But at the time of this posting over 20 people are saying the SAME thing.

Agreed, I felt the same about my dealing with JG Tax Group. Wasted money for sure.